Cyber Security Awareness TrainingAll employees are required to complete this training annually.
You should NOT be using your AD logon in order to complete this training. This training requires the use of your UCLA Logon ID. Please see the Prerequisites section below for additional details.
Why am I taking this training?
The Office of the President is now requiring all employees on payroll with active status to complete this training. Please refer to the letter below for more details:
Letter from the Office of the President
- A UCLA Logon ID is required in order to access the training
Internet Explorer 10 or above.
*Note: If you are using Internet Explorer 9, you must use the 64 bit version of IE9 (Instructions).
- Latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer 10 or above.
- Disable any pop-up blocker associated with your web browser:
Taking The Training
- Open one of the browsers specified in the prerequisites.
Go to the address: http://lms.ucla.edu
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer 9, you may get the following notification:
Sign in using your UCLA Logon ID.
Click the "Required Training" Tile.
Click the "Start" button next to the course titled "eCourse: UC Cyber Security Awareness Training".
Click the "Next" button
The Cyber Security Awareness Training has started. Click "Begin Training" in order to proceed.
If you are having trouble completing the training, please see below to view some common problems and their respective solutions:
- Notifications from the LMS are being sent to the wrong email address.
I get the error UCnetID/UCTrustCampusIDShort Attribute is invaid or missing when attempting to login to the LMS.
- You may have multiple UCLA Logon IDs and are using the incorrect one. You can find out what your correct UCLA Logon ID is at here. See the instructions below for more details.