Cyber Security Awareness TrainingAll employees are required to complete this training annually.
You should NOT be using your AD logon in order to complete this training. This training requires the use of your UCLA Logon ID. Please see the Prerequisites section below for additional details.
Why am I taking this training?
The Office of the President is now requiring all employees on payroll with active status to complete this training. Please refer to the letter below for more details:
Letter from the Office of the President
- A UCLA Logon ID is required in order to access the training
Internet Explorer 10 or above.
*Note: If you are using Internet Explorer 9, you must use the 64 bit version of IE9 (Instructions).
- Latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer 10 or above.
- Disable any pop-up blocker associated with your web browser:
DUO for multi-factor authentication is required to access the UC Learning Center. Learn More >>
More info about DUO
Link to the enrollment portal:
Info about Single Sign on
For assistance using your Mednet Username and Password for Single Sign-On, please contact Customer Care at 310-267-CARE (2273).
Taking The Training
- Go to: http://lms.ucla.edu
Select Sign in with your Mednet username and password
After you click SIGN IN, you will receive a prompt to authenticate using DUO for multi-factor authentication. If you do not already have a device enrolled in DUO, visit to enroll: https://mfa.mednet.ucla.edu (requires Mednet network to access).
Once on the UC Learning Site, Click the "Required Training" Tile.
- A listing of courses that you are required to complete or you have signed-up for is displayed.
Click the "Start" button to the left of the UC Cyber Security Awareness Training to begin the training.
If you close the course window, you may re-start the course, returning to the point where you last were in the course. For progress to be saved, you must fully complete a module before exiting the course.
Once you have completed the course, click the log off link in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
- Close your browser (all windows) completely before leaving the computer.
- You will receive a completion confirmation email, within 30 minutes of finishing the course.