Career Counseling Services - HR Employees Only
As part of UCLA Health’s commitment to U, the organization believes in growing our top talent, and also inspiring our employees to advance their careers, whether it be a brand new career within UCLA Health or the next step in your department.
TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP
You can begin your exploration by reviewing some of the top careers currently offered at UCLA Health, whether it’s a clinical position, or a non-clinical position.
The information below can help guide you on your career journey.
IGNITE YOUR CAREER
If you’ve already done your own exploration, and are ready to advance your career, CORE offers a class to help you reignite your career, and covers topics such as resume writing, interviewing skills, conveying your personal brand, and a review of your strengths through a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment. Click here to sign up and find out more.
Career Paths to help guide you on your career journey
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Analyst
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Medical Assistant (MA)
- Medical Coder
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Nursing Informaticist (NI)
- Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- Programmer Analyst
- Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Respiratory Therapist
- Security Officer
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Surgical Technologist
- Ultrasound Technician