LGBT Patient-Centered TrainingAll of these online trainings are free and participants are eligible for CME/CEU credits after the training courses are completed. Participants are free to take as many or as few online trainings as they would like, and you are eligible to take additional trainings even if you have previously participated. The online training topics range from the basics of LGBT Patient-Centered Care to more specialized topics for clinicians.
Option #1 : Click here to register as a new user with the National LGBT Health Education Center.
- Respond with "Yes" to "Are you seeking Healthcare Equality Index (HEI) training credit from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation?"
- Please enter your HEI Facility ID Number (see the grid below for the appropriate Facility ID number.)
- In order to receive credit, participants must view the webinar and complete the evaluation survey required for CME/CEU credit.
- If you already have an account, when logging in you will be prompted to update your information to receive HEI credit. Please take the time to enter your facility ID (see the grid below for the appropriate Facility ID number).
- For more detailed information about registering, please visit: How to Register for the National LGBT Health Education Center Webinars.
Option #2 : Click here to create an account with The Center for Affiliated Learning (The CAL).
- In addition to your personal information, please enter the Security Keyword (HRC), and your HEI Facility ID Number (see the grid below for the appropriate Facility ID number.)
- Once you have created an account, login to The CAL to access the training courses.
- In order to receive HEI and CME credit, a participant must complete all of the courses in the curriculum, pass the competency checks and submit the evaluation survey required for CME credit.
- All of the previous user accounts on The CAL have been reactivated. Previous users received an email about this with instructions on how to access their account again.
- For more detailed information about registering as a new user, please visit: How to Register for The Cal.